“#1 New York Times Bestseller! Get thousands of facts at your fingertips with this essential resource: sports, pop culture, science and technology, U.S. history and government, world geography, business, and so much more.
The World Almanac® is America’s bestselling reference book of all time, with more than 83 million copies sold. For more than 150 years, this compendium of information has been the authoritative source for school, library, business, and home. The 2024 edition of The World Almanac reviews the biggest events of 2023 and will be your go-to source for questions on any topic in the upcoming year. Praised as a “treasure trove of political, economic, scientific and educational statistics and information” by The Wall Street Journal, The World Almanac and Book of Facts will answer all of your trivia needs effortlessly.
• Special Feature: Election 2024: A new feature covers all voters need to know going into the 2024 presidential election season, including primary and caucus dates, candidate profiles, and more.
• Special Feature: Coronavirus Status Report: A special section provides up-to-the-minute information about the world’s largest public health crisis in at least a century. Statistical data and graphics across dozens of chapters show how the pandemic continues to affect the economy, work, family life, education, and culture.
• 2023—Top 10 News Topics: The editors of The World Almanac list the top stories that held the world's attention in 2023.
• 2023—Year in Sports: Hundreds of pages of trivia and statistics that are essential for any sports fan, featuring complete coverage of the 2022 FIFA Men's World Cup, 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup, and 2023 World Series.
• 2023—Year in Pictures: Striking full-color images from around the world in 2023, covering news, entertainment, science, and sports.
• 2023—Offbeat News Stories: The World Almanac editors found some of the strangest news stories of the year.
• World Almanac Editors' Picks: Time Capsule: The World Almanac lists the items that most came to symbolize the year 2023.
• The World at a Glance: This annual feature of The World Almanac provides a quick look at the surprising stats and curious facts that define the changing world.
Details e-Book The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2024
🗸 Author(s): Sarah Janssen
🗸 Title: The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2024
🗸 Rating : from 5 stars ( reviews)
🗸 Format ebook: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, HTML and MOBI
🗸 Supported Devices: Android, iOS, MacOS, PC and Amazon Kindle
✓ Read as many eBooks you want!
✓ Secure Scanned. No Virus Detected
✓ Thousands of eBooks to choose from - Hottest new releases
✓ Click it and Read it! - no waiting to read eBooks, it's instant!
✓ Keep reading your favorite eBooks over and over!
✓ It works anywhere in the world!
✓ No late fees or fixed contracts - cancel anytime!
Readers' opinions about The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2024 by Sarah Janssen
The themes of resilience and hope resonated deeply with me. This book taught me valuable life lessons that I'll carry with me for years to come.
I couldn't stop raving about this book to my friends and family. It's a literary gem that deserves all the praise. I can't wait to dive into more works by this talented author.
I loved the powerful messages hidden within the story. The book tackled important social issues and made me ponder the world we live in. It's a must-read for everyone.